Tuesday, January 25, 2005

 

The official TeknoFriend Inc

TeknoFriend Inc is finally online and ready to help people start their online businesses. I named my website TeknoFriend because I want people to feel that they have a friend whom they can trust when they do marketing online. Friend means loyal, honest, helpful, dedicated, committed, and always there for you. That's what I have in mind when I start this website. To be your friend in online marketing and business. I will put my blog link up there. I will be updating my website daily and there's a valuable free newsletter you can sign up as well. I will add additional pages in the coming days and I would appreciate your feedback on what you want to see on the website. Contact me if you have any questions. Thank you and Aloha!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?