Monday, November 15, 2004

 

Blog Reconstruction

I am redesigning my entire blog in a few days using Dreamweaver and Adobe photoshop. I haven't been able to purchase those software programs before so it was a real pain to learn html and the rest for a beginner like me. Lucky for me, my next door neighbor named Roy who is a computer scientist generously upgraded my Windows ME for Windows XP Home edition with bonus softwares worth about $500 for free! I was pleasantly surprised by his kindness. I know if I were to buy these programs myself, I would have to spend a lot of money. Because of him, now I can learn how to design a cool website! So I would like to dedicate this post to my neighbor Roy!

For anyone who visit my blog in the coming weeks, I apologize for the incovenience and I will post updates on my blog while I'm building a new design so come and see what's new anyway. Thanks and enjoy the links!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?